lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

I am confident, but I still have my moments. baby, that's just me. I'm not a supermodel I still eat McDonalds. Baby, that's just me. Some may say I need to be afraid of losing everything. Because of where I've If i started,where I made my name But everything's the same In a La-la land machine. Machine. Who said I can't wear my Converse with my dress? Oh, Baby, That's just me! And Who said I can't be single i have to mingle baby, That's not me Noo, noo. Some may say I need to be afraid of losing everything. Because of where I've if i started, Where I made my name But everything's the same In the La-la land machine. Tell me do you feel the way I feel Cuz nothing else is real in the la-la land machine Some may say I need to be afraid of losing everything. Because of where I've if i started Where I made my name When everything's the same In La-la land machine Well, I'm not gonna change In a La-la land machine Well I will stay the same In La-la land... Machine I won't change anything of my life I'm staying myself tonight!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario