lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012




I can't win, I can't reign I will never win this game. without you, without you I am lost, I am vain I will never be the same without you, without you I won't run, I won't fly I will never make it back without you, without you I can't rest, I can't fight all I need is you and I without you...Without. You.. You, you, you without you, you, you without you..Can't erase, so I'll take blame but I can't accept that we we’re estranged without you, without you I can't quit now, this can't be right I can't take one more sleepless night without you, without you I won't soar, I won't climb if you're not here, I'm living life without youwithout you I can't look, I'm so blind I lost my heart, I lost my mind without you... Without.. You.. You, you, you... Without you, you, you... Without you.. I am lost, I am vain I will never be the same without you, without you, without you..




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario