sábado, 3 de marzo de 2012

I'll throw all of your stuff away then I'll clear you right out of my head I'll tear you right off my heart and ignore all your messages I'll tell everyone we are through cause I'm so much better without you but it's just another petty lie cause I break down every time you come aroundSo how did you get here under my skinSwore that I'd never let you back in should've known better been trying to let you go cause here we go, go, go againHard as I try, I know I can't quit something about you is so addictive we're falling together you think that by now, I'd know cause here we go, go, go again. You never know what you want and you never say what you mean but I start to go insane every time that you look at me. You only hear half of what I say and you're always showing up too late and I know that I should say goodbye but it's no use can't be with or without you... So how did you get here under my skin? Swore that I'd never let you back in should've known better been trying to let you go cause here we go, go, go again hard as I try, I know I can't quit something about you is so addictive we're falling together you think that by now, I'd know cause here we go, go, go again and again and again and again and again and again I threw all of your stuff away and I cleared you right out of my head and I tore you right off my heart... So how did you get here under my skin? Swore that I'd never let you back in should've known better been trying to let you go cause here we go, go, go again... Hard as I try, I know I can't quit something about you is so addictive we're falling together you think that by now, I'd know cause here we go, go here we go again here we go again should've known better been trying to let you go cause here we go, go, go again again and again again and again...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario