jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

I like your smile I like your vibe I like your style but that's not why I love you. And I, I like the way, you're such a star but that's not why I love you. Do you feel, do you feel me, do you feel what I feel too do you need, do you need me, do you need me. You're so beautiful but that's not why I love you I'm not sure you know that the reason I love you, is you being you, just you the reason I love you is all that we've been through and that's why I love youI like the way you misbehave when we get wasted but that's not why I love you and how you keep your cool when I am complicated but that's not why I love you. Do you feel, do you feel me, do you feel what I feel too do you need, do you need me, do you need me. You're so beautiful but that's not why I love you and I'm not sure you know that the reason I love you, is you being you, just you the reason I love you is all that we've been through and that's why I love youEven though we didn't make it through I am always here for youYou're so beautiful but that's not why I love you I'm not sure you know that the reason I love you, is you being you, just you the reason I love you is all that we've been through and that's why I love you.




Te amo, y es simplemente eso. No hay otra manera de explicarlo. Pero es un "Te amo" lleno de magia, de sentimientos puros. Sos increíble para mí. Te amo, te amo y te amo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario