domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

I never meant the things I said to make you cry can I say I'm sorry it's hard to forgetAnd yes I regret all these mistakes I don't know why you're leaving me but I know you must have your reasons there's tears in your eyes I watch as you cry but it's getting lateWas I invading in on your secrets was I too close for comfort you're pushing me out when I'm wanting in what was I just about to discover when I got too close for comfort driving you home guess I'll never know. Remember when we scratched our names into the sand and told me you loved me but now that I find that you've changed your mind I'm lost for words and everything I feel for you I wrote down on one piece of paper the one in your hand you won't understand how much it hurts to let you goWas I invading in on your secrets was I too close for comfort you're pushing me out when I'm wanting in what was I just about to discover I got too close for comfort driving you home guess I'll never know. All this time you've been telling me lies hidden in bags that are under your eyes and when I asked you I knew I was rightBut if you turn your back on me now when I need you most but you chose to let me downWon't you think about what you're about to do to me and back down... Was I invading in on your secrets was I too close for comfort you're pushing me out when I'm wanting in what was I just about to discover I got too close for comfort you're pushing me out when I'm wanting in. What was I just about to discover when I got too close for comfort driving you home I guess I'll never know..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario